- Totally redundant.
- Amplifier works also in case of failure, or absence, of the control unit.
- Available with double exciter and built-in changeover unit (TX20KWD Hot Plug-in).
- Each power amplifier module has it own switching power supply
- Redundant double parallel main transformers/rectifiers.
- Totally self-protected and self-controlled by means of an internal microprocessor.
- Real compact dimensions: 2 racks only.
- Built-in RF Combiner, Splitter and Harmonic Filter.
- Powerful telemetry system, works through a GSM modem, that sends SMS allarms and displays all parameters on a remote PC.
Frequency Range: 87.5 . 108 MHz
AC Power Source: Threephase: 220-380-415 Vac with neutral, 50-60 Hz
Output Power: 21000 W
RF Output Connector: 3+1/8. EIA flange
Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
RF input connector: N-type
RF input impedance: 50 Ohm
Input Driver Power: 60 W
Power Factor: 0.95
Harmonic & Spurious Suppression: Meets or exceeds all FCC and CCIR requirements
Cooling: Forced ventilation
Operating Temperature: From -10° C to 50° C
Maximum humidity: 90% non-condensing
Cabinet Dimensions: 3870 mm (152.36.) H 1331 mm (52.40.) W 850 mm (33.46.) D