This system supports multi-master mode that allows the transfer calls to higher level intercom master stations, either manually or automatically if a station is unattended. The Analogue Intercom System - 550 Series structure minimises operating costs through best utilisation of staff and also ensures a timely response to calls.
Interfaces are available for relay control, DTMF, logging printers, CCTV video switchers and public address. The High Level Interface (HLI) protocol provides control of all intercom functions to third party systems.
The key features and advantages include:
• Microprocessor controlled intercom stations, connected and controlled on an RS-485 data bus;
• Crystal clear voice communications;
• Easy to upgrade and expand system, up to 8000 devices are supported with either bus or star wiring options;
• Long cabling distance between intercom stations (up to 1km);
• Integration with Security and Building Management Systems, Access Control and CCTV systems;
• Robust, weather and vandal resistant intercom stations.