The Analogue Output Card Provides 8-off 0 To 10 Volts, 12-bit Resolution Analogue Outputs. Each output has a LED to indicate the approximate value of output.
- The card is designed to fit Augat 3TK Series SnapTrack.
- The Digital Input Expansion Card is 105 mm long by 82.5 mm wide and 22 mm high without connectors.
- Power for the relays is supplied by an additional 2 way Phoenix Contact connector.
- The field wiring is connected to the card via a Phoenix Contact 12 way, screw terminated, cable mounted plug.
- Connection to the IO Expansion BUS is through a 20-way flat cable that also supplies power to the expansion board.
- All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements.
- No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required. Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
- Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.