Since 1951, Anthony Innovations (formerly Anthony Bearings) have been an innovative designer, manufacturer and supplier of specialty bearings, specialised injection mouldings and motion devices. Their products are used in many industries including building, materials handling, automotive, food processing, office furniture, and mining equipment.
As a specialist manufacturer they can offer the ability to manufacture small runs (down to lots of 500) for replacement of obsolete systems and can design and manufacture specialty bearings and associated motion devices to suit the most demanding requirements.
The Product Development department offers a free design and consultancy service to customers. When designing a specialty bearing or motion device they offer technical skills and knowledge from concept to completion.
Anthony Innovations can supply prototype models prior to production tooling where requested, allowing you to analyse and test products prior to full production.
Testing for specialty bearings and motion devices is supported by over 50 years of experience. The tests include
- Cyclic Testing
- Dynamic Load Testing
- Static Load Testing
- Contamination Testing
- Salt Spray Testing
- Destructive Testing
- Chemical Composition Testing
Their aim is to establish the anticipated durability and performance of products. This allows them to provide customers the assurance that products will perform to the specified performance criteria.
So whether your requirements are for large or small quantities from foundry to food processing, Anthony Innovations can work with you to find the solution.
Anthony Innovations are manufacturers of specialty bearings and motion devices that leverage off design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities.
Whilst none of the skills are unique in themselves the combination of these skills are unique in Australia.
- Design: Design value added products through innovative features or manufacturing techniques.
- Manufacturing: 50 years of design and manufacturing experience.
- Plastic knowledge: 'One stop shop' for injection moulding requirements.
- Industry knowledge and contacts: Unrivalled level of experience within the industry.
- Tooling design, manufacture and testing knowledge: Highly skilled workforce that is able to offer customers a complete tooling package - from tool design, to tooling production, to component sampling.
- Project management: Dedicated project manager to assist with the development process.
- Research, Testing and Development: Commitment to research and development is what sets Anthony Innovations apart from competitors.