Anti-friction coatings are the ideal answer when fasteners need to be removed after insertion.
Key Benefits of Belmatic Anti-Friction Coating:
- Fast assembly and low maintenance costs
- Ideal for applications where products require regular disassembly to service, clean or adjust.
- Provides permanent lubrication at high temperatures and in applications where oils and greases cannot be used.
- High loads on sliding or oscillating parts
- Anti Friction Coatings are suitable for metal fasteners, bearings and similar components subject to high loads in sliding or oscillating movements or during intermittent operations.
- Robust performance with very low friction coefficient
- Withstands exposure to high temperatures
- Resistant to adhesion and abrasion
- Resistant to solvents, oils, grease or paints
- Protects against electrostatic corrosion
Fro more information on our thread coating services please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.