3M Safety-Walk 3500 Anti-Slip Peelable Floor Coating is a blended polymer dispersion with organic particles designed to increase the wet slip resistance of a variety of floors. This 3 coat system is easy to apply and remove.
- Meets wet slip resistance (35+ BPN) to AS 4586-2013 standards
- Meets dry slip resistance (0.7+COF)
- Peelable. When it needs to be replaced - it simply peels off and the floor is instantly available to re-coat.
- Easy to apply
- Water based with no harmful odour
- Conforms to grout lines
- Minimal reduction to floor gloss and clarity
- Easy to clean
- Patch repairable
- does not require water in application or removal
- Advanced surfaced protection
- Developed in Australia
- Globally patented technology
Ideal for commercial building floors in high risk, slippery areas including:
- Entrance ways
- Bathroom access-ways
- Service corridors
- Bathroom wash basin areas
- Staff rooms / Kitchen areas
Wet Slip Resistance (35+ BPN)
Dry Slip Resistance (0.7+ COF)
This product is suitable to be used on hard, flat surfaces, such as marble, terrazo, granite, ceramic tiles, polished concrete and vinyl floors. It is not recommended for use on soft, highly porous, uneven or textured surfaces such as timber floors and unpolished concrete floors.
Daily cleaning a mop and bucket with warm water. For improved stain removal add 3M Neutral cleaner concentrate to the water. Please do NOT use acidic cleaning agents to clean the anti-slip coating. Do NOT buff or burnish the anti-slip coating.