The U-TRED® Anti Slip Stair Nosing is proven to be highly effective to improve safety in mining, building and construction and agricultural industries.
The U-Tred is now available to fit the leading edge of 70x50mm Gridmesh steps & stairs and the Series II U-Tred incorporates a slot up its back that enables it to be used on ALL Gridmesh patterns with 50mm & 100mm centres.
U-TRED® Anti Slip Stair Nosing Features & Benefits
- Revolutionary step definition featuring double action anti-slip profile
- No nuts, bolts or fasteners required
- After intsallation steps are upgraded instantly to proven grip and high visibility with no fuss.
- Made from steel, it will not crack or release hazardous splinters inflicting bodily harm as can occur with Fibreglass Stair nosings.
- Galvanised and powder coated safety yellow for high visiblity
- Existing anti-slip products can quickly become ineffective after clogging up
- U-Tred is unbelievable fast to secure cutting installation costs
- Savings of 50% are acheivable by purchasing U-Tred® over conventional stair nosing’s
We offer U-TRED sample packs and can export to all global destinations.
For more information or a quote for U-TRED Anti Slip Stair Nosing please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.