By providing fast and accurate information at any time and place, RemoteCom helps to minimize equipment downtime, unnecessary travel of service personnel, helping to secure our natural environment.
Simplify remote device management of industrial devices and machinery
With Anybus RemoteCom, HMS Industrial Networks introduces a complete new product series for remote visualization and control of industrial devices and machinery. Anybus RemoteCom is an easy-to-use web gateway. RemoteCom acts as a Modbus bridge and gives remote access and control of serial devices over Ethernet, Internet, LANs, GSM, GPRS and telephone modems.
Includes powerful tools for diagnostics and visualisation!
RemoteCom contains built-in features for alarm handling (SMS, E-mail, SNMP), data logging and web-based data access. RemoteCom has a powerful embedded webserver for visualization of the device data that can be accessed from any standard web browser. The user can easily and securely access devices from anywhere at anytime.
Take control of your devices from any location
In addition to the visualization and diagnostic functions, RemoteCom provides the ability to remotely control devices. RemoteCom enables authorized users to select and modify device parameters such as, target values or operation mode.
Fast and easy setup via the in-built web server
The network configuration of RemoteCom is easy and made via the inbuilt webserver. The webserver is also used to setup the serial Modbus connection to the industrial device or machinery. Pre-defined device templates supplied with RemoteCom ensures a fast and easy setup. No programming or windows tools required!
Online management server extends your functionality
As an additional service, a secure online management server is available that expands the functionality of Anybus RemoteCom. The server collects and stores logged data in one online central location. Storing the data centrally, extends the logging period and makes it easier to access data of several devices without the need to establish an individual remote connection. At the server an authorised user can view and manage remote systems. The only tool the user needs is a standard web browser. A basic online service is included with the Anybus RemoteCom unit and more advanced services can be ordered separately.
- Setup your remote device management solution easily without programming or additional windows tools
- Create professional trend graphs and data log tables based on easy to use templates
- Alarm management and notifications via SMS, E-mail or SNMP
- Visualisation AND remote control combined in one solution
- Choose between wireless or wired connections all providing the same functionality
- Instant connection to the very wide range of industrial devices with a Modbus interface
- The online management server provides easy access of several devices from one location
- Minimise downtime and unecessary travel of service personnel. Help secure our natural environment
- Multi-language web interface (English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish)
- Global free technical support and consultancy
- No licenses or royalties