Features of the PGR-8800 Arc-Flash Relay:
- The PGR-8800 is a UL and cUL Listed Arc-Flash Relay that reliably detects developing Arc-Flash incidents without nuisance tripping by looking for a combination of excess light and current.
- Phase-current-transformer inputs are provided for current-constrained arc-flash protection and, when so equipped, a programmable definite-time overcurrent function can be enabled.
- An optical sensor on the PGR-8800 and adjustable trip level reduce the chance of nuisance tripping by setting a threshold for ambient light.
- Sensors, inputs and connections are monitored to ensure fail-safe operation.
- A secondary solid-state trip circuit provides a redundant trip path.
- A USB port is used for configuration and access event logs and graphs.