Epoxy can be applied to existing floors as well as to new floors. Epoxy floor coating is a great method to make sure that your garage or shop floor looks it's very best. It will give your floor a good looking finish that will last for many years.
Epoxy protects floors and gives it a plastic-like finish and it also comes in a variety of colours and styles. You can go with a simple, solid color epoxy floor – which you can choose from the standard color palette or you can get the "Showroom Look" complete with color flakes and a clear coat.
The materials used in epoxy floor coatings are stronger than concrete and it only take a few days to install. The coating is UV resistant against rain and sunlight. It is designed to shine year after year. One of the major benefits of having an epoxy coating is that it very easy to clean and it does not pick up dust. It can be used anywhere flooring is required, it provides a perfect finish.
Benefits of Using Epoxy Floor Coating:
- An attractive epoxy floor will beautify any area and increase the value of your home, shop, retail location, etc.
- Protects and extends the life of your concrete
- Epoxy floors are easy to clean and bacterial resistant
- Protect against oil and chemicals
- Less dirt and dust debris tracked into your home or business
- Provides a waterproof barrier
- Epoxy floors are mold resistant.
- Reduces radon gas emissions
- A unique and durable flooring application
- Many options for customisation
- Light reflectivity
Every Epoxy Floor project is unique in its own way. Rhino ArmaFloor applicators are committed to provide you with a personalised floor coating system and specification solutions as per your flooring needs. Our epoxy floor coating solutions add value to your floor by making it shiny, better-looking, more efficient, and better protected.
Rhino ArmaFloor's expert and experienced professionals will proficiently test and prepare your floor using state-of-the-art methods followed by the installation of the floor coatings that are most suitable as per your requirements. Please contact us so that we can assist you choose the flooring solutions that will give you with powerful, long-lasting results.