Features of Asset Track:
- Alert when asset leaves geofenced area
- Security mode – continuous tracking when stolen
- Configurable real-time updates
- Designed and constructed specifically for plant and machinery
- Integrated long-life back-up battery
- Integrated 3D accelerometer for accurate movement detection
- Long-life, easy fit, portable unit
- Location and reporting services via the Masternaut Three X tracking solution, or via a mobile device using RapideTM.
Benefits of Asset Track:
- Real-time visibility of your assets: The asset track solution gives you full visibility of your assets and equipment. You can have regular, configurable updates in just a couple of clicks.
- Proof of use – for a pay as you use service: Ideal for dispute resolution, asset track can give you a picture of usage. This may allow you to prove when, where and for how long a piece of equipment was used. Many hire companies are now offering pay as you use services - and this is a dependable way to verify this information with full reporting.
- Avoid the disruption to your business: Theft of assets and equipment is costly and inconvenient. On top of the insurance excess and recovery costs, there is downtime, idle workers and the domino effect that results from delays to your project. This can be significantly reduced as asset track will help you recover your asset as soon as possible.
- Asset users are demanding built-in security measures: Equipment hirers are now demanding that their plant and equipment has built in security - since they are liable for assets under their control. Asset track lets you offer superior value for your customers - and gives them the peace of mind to use your service.
- Lower insurance premiums: Some insurance companies will reward you with lower premiums and a reduced excess when you use a security and tracking solution such as asset track.
- Easy installation: Asset track has been designed for simple two-wire installation that can be carried out by our own experienced installation team or by an approved auto electician. A comprehensive installation guide is supplied with each product.