Debris can be mulched back into the soil for faster decomposition. Magnum is the perfect value adding attachment for clearing firebreaks, land clearing, maintenance of park or forestry trails, vegetation management and re-mediation.
Features of the Digga Magnum Mulcher Attachment:
- Hydraulic driven, self aligning belt drive, low maintenance andgreat durability
- Fixed hammers with replaceable carbide teeth
- Shreds up to 8" diameter hardwood trees
- Adjustable push bar
- Skid steer model comes standard with oil cooler. Optional oil cooler available for excavator models.
- On-board pressure gauge easily viewed from operator’s station to monitor system on units fitted with oil coolers
- Replaceable abrasion resistant AR400 wear plate on skid shoes
- Deflector door standard to control particle size and discharge direction (optional for MM60E)
- Clearing firebreaks
- Land clearing
- Maintenance of park or forestry trails
- Vegetation management and re-mediation