The benefits at a glance
- Reliable, fast results from automation
- Automatic filter setting by multiple frequency noise analysis
- Automatic overview measurement
- Multi-position correlation results comparison
- Off-site or off-line correlation from saved data
- 3Dimensional time-line correlation analysis
- Manual “Expert” override settings
- Integrated positioning with GPS antenna
- Optimised for working with tablet and rugged PCs
- Powered via USB connection
- Menu guided operation
- Integrated sketch program
- Sophisticated radio technology for long-range operation
- Audio channel can be selected for listening to leak noises
- Digital signal processing
Leak noise is caused by water escaping from the leak location in a pipe under pressure.
This leak noise travels away from the leak location along the pipe and is picked up by highly sensitive sensors. Either the solid-borne vibration at the pipe wall is measured by piezo-sensors or the fluid-borne vibration in the pipe is measured by hydrophone.
The amplified sensor signals are transmitted to the evaluation electronic by a radio circuit. Exact leak location is carried out with modern analysis techniques in the laptop PC.