Auto Darkening Welding Helmets | Arc Defender Black Flame
Features of Arc Defender Black Flame
- Suitable for most welding processes including low amp TIG. (Works well down to about 4 to 5 amps on TIG).
- Darkens automatically in 1/20,000th of a second when the arc is struck.
- Light weight - only 440 grams.
- Ergonomically designed and beautifully balanced to sit comfortably on the head and move in a smooth arc for comfort at all times.
- Shades 9 to 13 fully adjustable.
- Maximum UV and IR protection to shade 15.
- Delay control for tack welding or working with high residual heat processes.
- Sensitivity control for working in difficult conditions or near other welders.
- Dual power - battery plus solar. User replaceable CR2032 batteries last approximately 3000hrs.
- Fully automatic - no on/off switch just 'wear and weld'.
- Cartridge (external) dimensions 118 x 83mm (4.6 x 3.3 inches).
- Filter window (wide viewing area) 104 x 42mm (4.0 x 1.7 inches)
- Operating temperature -5oC to +55oC.
.Fully adjustable backwards and forwards and for drop angle to enhance personal comfort and allow glasses or a face mask to be worn.
The Arc defender is one of the lightest helmets on the market and has been specially designed to meet the needs of the professional welder. The Arc Defender is rugged yet light in weight and has been specially designed around the human form for optimum comfort. Because the helmet is so well balanced and features front and rear comfort pads the Arc Defender can be worn for extended periods of time.
The helmet also delivers extensive head and neck protection and is made of high impact resistant nylon.
Can be used with magnifying lenses and most hard hats that have a gutter, pockets on the side for ear muffs or both pockets and a gutter (requires the Servore Universal hard hat adaptor.
Please click here to buy Auto Darkening Welding Helmets online