Auto Darkening Welding Helmets | Arc Defender
- Advanced Lightweight Design. Highest quality optics. Patented sensor Technology.
- An unbeatable combination of Performance, Comfort, Style and Value.
- Suitable for most welding processes including low amp TIG. (Works well down to about 4 to 5 amps on TIG).
- Darkens automatically in 1/20,000th of a second when the arc is struck.
- Light weight - only 440 grams.
- Ergonomically designed and beautifully balanced to sit comfortably on the head and move in a smooth arc for comfort at all times.
- Shades 9 to 13 fully adjustable.
- Maximum UV and IR protection to shade 15.
- Delay control for tack welding or working with high residual heat processes.
- Sensitivity control for working in difficult conditions or near other welders.
- Dual power - battery plus solar. User replaceable CR2032 batteries last approximately 3000hrs.
- Fully automatic - no on/off switch just 'wear and weld.
- Cartridge (external) dimensions 118 x 83mm (4.6 x 3.3 inches).
- Filter window (wide viewing area) 104 x 42mm (4.0 x 1.7 inches)
- Operating temperature -5oC to +55oC.
- Fully adjustable backwards and forwards and for drop angle to enhance personal comfort and allow glasses or a face mask to be worn.
Designed from scratch for professionals by professionals, the Servore 4000V Arc Defender is no ordinary welding helmet. Delivering an unbeatable blend of performance, comfort and style the Arc defender is the helmet of choice for professionals around the world.
Made of a special impact and temperature resistant nylon the Arc Defender from Servore is not only light but incredibly strong.
The unique, ergonomically designed shell is specially designed to direct waste gasses around the helmet and away from the face and pivot with a low centre of gravity - making it a comfortable, balanced helmet that you really can wear all day.
Completely safe .
- Servore's Auto Darkening Filters (ADF's) are made up of a permanent, full time radiation filter combined with special LCD's and optically correct glass to ensure complete protection from harmful radiation all the time.
Faster and clearer
- Servore's X-view screen delivers a better, clearer view of the weld with rapid and reliable reaction times. The X-view cartridge reacts at only 1/20,000th of a second and the new X-screen technology ensures a crisp, clear view of the weld pool with excellent colour definition.
Dual Sensor plus patented Inner Sense technology.
- The Arc Defender incorporates Servore's unique inner sense technology as well as dual optical sensors and delivers reliable performance under even the most demanding conditions. Ideal for out-of-position welding, work on highly reflective surfaces and low amp TIG.
Auto On / Auto Off 'Wear and Weld' Technology
- Servore's auto on / auto off technology means there is no need remember to switch the helmet on, just 'wear and weld'. Safe, convenient and easy to use the auto lift uses both power from the batteries and the solar cells to automatically power on and react immediately. Batteries typically last years and are easily replaced when necessary.
- The Arc Defender gives you complete control because not all environments are the same. Reliable, incrementally adjustable sensitivity control means that you can ‘tune out' interference from other welders or lighting in the workplace making welding simpler and more comfortable.
- Factory programmed delay control controls the speed at which the screen changes from the dark to the light state. Ideal when tack welding or working on processes that have high residual heat and light in the weld. Helps to eliminate that ‘tired eye’ effect at the end of the day.
- Fully adjustable from shades 9 to 13.
Low Battery Warning
- The low battery warning light signals when batteries need to be replaced.
Can be used with a magnifying lens
- Like all Servore welding helmets, the Arc Defender can be used with a magnifying lens. The mag lens fits neatly in front of the auto-darkening filter between the front cover lens and the filter and is held firmly in place in the special recess. Because it is firmly secured in front of the ADF there is a reduced risk of injury in case of impact.
Please click here to buy Auto Darkening Welding Helmets online