Auto Darkening Welding Helmets | Arc Protector
Advanced Lightweight Design. Patented sensor Technology. Real protection and performance in a value-for-money package.
At last, a really well priced helmet that ticks all the boxes for safety, performance, comfort and reliability. No flashy paint job but a good all round industrial strength performer!
- Suitable for most welding processes including lower amp TIG. (Works well down to about 10 to 15 amps on TIG).
- Darkens automatically in 1/20,000th of a second when the arc is struck.
- Light weight - only 440 grams.
- Ergonomically designed and beautifully balanced to sit comfortably on the head and move in a smooth arc for comfort at all times.
- Shades 9 to 13 fully adjustable.
- Maximum UV and IR protection to shade 15.
- Delay control for tack welding or working with high residual heat processes.
- Sensitivity control for working in difficult conditions or near other welders.
- Dual power - battery plus solar. User replaceable CR2032 batteries last approximately 3000hrs.
- Fully automatic - no on/off switch just 'wear and weld'.
- Cartridge (external) dimensions 118 x 83mm (4.6 x 3.3 inches).
- Filter window (wide viewing area) 104 x 42mm (4.0 x 1.7 inches)
- Operating temperature -5oC to +55oC.
- Fully adjustable backwards and forwards and for drop angle to enhance personal comfort and allow glasses or a face mask to be worn.
- Designed as alternative to the Arc Defender for welders who want professional quality protection, reliability and performance but don't need the enhanced features or finishes available on the Defender. The Arc Protector is an all round player that (unlike the competition) really does work well on TIG (down to as low as 10 to 15 amps) and works as hard as you do.
- Made of a special impact and temperature resistant nylon the Arc Protector shell is not only light but incredibly strong. The unique, ergonomic design also directs waste gasses around the helmet, away from the face and pivots with a low centre of gravity - making it a comfortable, balanced helmet that you really can wear all day.
Faster and clearer.
- Reacting in as little as 1/20,000th of a second the Arc Protector provides a clear view of the weld pool and excellent colour definition.
Dual Sensor plus patented Inner Sense technology.
- The Arc Defender incorporates Servore's unique inner sense technology as well as dual optical sensors and delivers reliable performance under even the most demanding conditions. Ideal for out-of-position welding, work on highly reflective surfaces and lower amp TIG (10 to 15 amp).
Auto On / Auto Off 'Wear and Weld' Technology
- Servore's auto on / auto off technology means there is no need remember to switch the helmet on, just 'wear and weld'. Safe, convenient and easy to use the Arc Protector uses both power from the batteries and the solar cells to automatically power on and react immediately. Batteries typically last years and are easily replaced when necessary.
- The Arc Protector gives you complete control because not all environments are the same. Reliable, incrementally adjustable sensitivity control means that you can ‘tune out' interference from other welders or lighting in the workplace making welding simpler and more comfortable.
- Factory programmed delay control controls the speed at which the screen changes from the dark to the light state. Ideal when tack-welding or working on processes that have high residual heat and light in the weld. Helps to eliminate that ‘tired eye’ effect at the end of the day.
- Fully adjustable from shades 9 to 13.
Low Battery Warning
- The low battery warning light signals when batteries need to be replaced
Please click here to buy Auto Darkening Welding Helmets online