Auto Darkening Welding Helmets | Autolift
Advanced Lightweight Design. Highest quality optics. Patented sensor Technology. Patented Autolift design. Unique Autolift design allows you to weld chip and grind with one helmet.
At the touch of a button the complete front section rises to allow a clear 180o view of the workplace from behind an impact resistant inner protection lens. (Independently tested to verify compliance with prEN175, EN175 and AS/NZ1337.)
An unbeatable combination of Protection, Performance, Comfort and Convenience.
- Suitable for most welding processes including low amp TIG. (Works well down to about 4 to 5 amps on TIG).
- Darkens automatically in 1/25,000th of a second when the arc is struck.
- Light weight - only 560 grams.
- Ergonomically designed and beautifully balanced to sit comfortably on the head and move in a smooth arc for comfort at all times.
- Shades 9 to 13 fully adjustable.
- Maximum UV and IR protection to shade 15.
- Delay control for tack welding or working with high residual heat processes.
- Sensitivity control for working in difficult conditions or near other welders.
- Dual power - battery plus solar. User replaceable CR2032 batteries last approximately 3000hrs.
- Fully automatic - no on/off switch just 'wear and weld'.
- Cartridge (external) dimensions 110 x 90mm (4.3 x 3.5 inches).
- Filter window (enhanced viewing area) 97 x 46mm (3.8 x 1.8 inches)
- Operating temperature -5oC to +55oC.
- Fully adjustable backwards and forwards and for drop angle to enhance personal comfort and allow glasses or a face mask to be worn.
There is no other helmet like it. The Servore 5000 series Autolift is arguably one of the greatest advances in welder personal protection since the invention of the Auto Darkening welding helmet. Now welder have complete protection. Now you can have the convenience of being able to weld, chip and grind with one helmet.
Made of a special impact and temperature resistant nylon the Autolift from Servore is not only light but incredibly strong.
The reliable autolift mechanism makes switching from one task to another safer and easier and the complete helmet is well balanced and designed to pivot with a low centre of gravity - making it a comfortable, balanced helmet that you really can wear all day.
Faster and clearer
- Servore's X-view screen delivers a better, clearer view of the weld with rapid and reliable reaction times. The X-view cartridge reacts at only 1/25,000th of a second and the new X-screen technology ensures a crisp, clear view of the weld pool with excellent colour definition.
Dual Sensor plus patented Inner Sense technology.
- The Arc Defender incorporates Servore's unique inner sense technology as well as dual optical sensors and delivers reliable performance under even the most demanding conditions. Ideal for out-of-position welding, work on highly reflective surfaces and low amp TIG.
Auto On / Auto Off 'Wear and Weld' Technology
- Servore's auto on / auto off technology means there is no need remember to switch the helmet on, just 'wear and weld'. Safe, convenient and easy to use the auto lift uses both power from the batteries and the solar cells to automatically power on and react immediately. Batteries typically last years and are easily replaced when necessary.
- The Arc Defender gives you complete control because not all environments are the same. Reliable, incrementally adjustable sensitivity control means that you can ‘tune out' interference from other welders or lighting in the workplace making welding simpler and more comfortable.
- Factory programmed delay control controls the speed at which the screen changes from the dark to the light state. Ideal when tack welding or working on processes that have high residual heat and light in the weld. Helps to eliminate that ‘tired eye’ effect at the end of the day.
- Fully adjustable from shades 9 to 13.
Low Battery Warning
- The low battery warning light signals when batteries need to be replaced
Please click here to buy Auto Darkening Welding Helmets online