Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go
Introducing a mobile app that gives you essential tools for on-the-go CAD work
Introducing a powerful mobile app for CAD—Autodesk AutoCAD 360 Pro—which gives you essential tools
for on-the-go work. Be more productive by easily viewing, creating, sharing, and editing CAD drawings on your tablet or smartphone. Your updates are easily accessible in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, improving collaboration and accelerating project timelines.
· Create, edit, mark up, annotate, and measure CAD drawings on your mobile device
· View and work with the latest plans on job sites or client visits
· Use advanced layer management
· Connect to external cloud storage services like Google Drive and Box
· Work offline and sync changes later
· Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
· Safeguard drawings in your included free Autodesk cloud storage account or with your own external accounts
· Collaborate better to avoid mistakes and re-work
· Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
The official AutoCAD mobile app
Discover a new way to work that puts essential CAD tools in an easy-to-use mobile app. With Autodesk® AutoCAD® 360 Pro, you can view, create, edit, and share CAD drawings at job sites, clients’ offices, or anywhere you are. Your updates are easily shared with team members and accessible in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT® improving collaboration, accelerating project timelines, and avoiding costly mistakes.
Bridge the gap between the office and the field
By accessing and working with the latest drawings from the office right at the job site, you can eliminate the extra work cycles that come from communicating back-and-forth with colleagues.
Accelerate project timelines
Your drawing updates are easily accessible in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, eliminating the typical delays caused by manual transfer from paper or another software application to AutoCAD.
Safeguard drawings and data
Access drawings from your included free Autodesk cloud storage account or external cloud storage accounts like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box.
Improve team collaboration
Share your specification updates, comments, and images in real time with your project team, avoiding mistakes and do-overs. Or you can work offline and sync your changes later.
Go paperless for efficiency and cost savings
Leave your printed drawings at the office now that you can easily view and edit DWG files on your mobile device—and even create new drawings on the fly.
Work productively with special mobile tools
Use the Smart Pen tool, a keypad for measurements and other features designed to help you easily do CAD work on a tablet or smartphone.