Automated Casting Machines / Ingot Casting Machines
Lewis Australia’s automated 25kg Ingot casting machine operates at 36 tonnes per hour (1440 ingots per hour) of lead ingots. Its production rate is one of the highest in the world.
This machine doubles the capacity of the previous machines and produces one of the highest quality products in the world.
Machine Features & Benefits:
- 36 tonnes per hour (1,440 ingots/hour) High stack settling output rate to reduce labour cost.
- Automatic pouring consistently produces ingots of accurate weight and height. Dross generation is practically eliminated.
- Robotic skimming produces a consistently dross free, high lustre top surface on every ingot.
- Top heating combined with controlled bottom cooling ensures cavity and crack free ingots with a high quality finish.
- Secondary cooling of ingots allows automatic on-line weighing, label printing and application and strapping. The ready for despatch machine output eliminates inventory, double handling, labelling errors and provides the tightest possible bundle strapping.
- Bundle integrity is also assured with an automatic on-line bundle settling press prior to strapping.
- Auto stack doubling reduces product handling movements
To Know More about Automated Casting Machines / Ingot Casting Machines Please click here