Automated Fuel Filtration System / STS 6000-SX
- Three-stage coalescing filter removes water and particulate down to 10 micron Patented Fuel Conditioner eliminates and prevents fuel deterioration, polymerization and microbial contamination
- UL508A fully automated programmable SFC-50 “Smart Filtration Controller” with text display for integration with Building Management System
- The SFC-50 has automatic alarm and system shut-down functions for high filter pressure, water detection, in cabinet leak sensor and high vacuum. It is equipped with alarm and color coded system status indicator lights.
- External beacon shows alarm condition
STS 6000 Fuel Filtration Systems are self contained, stand-alone and fully automated. They recondition and stabilize fuel, eliminate and prevent microbial contamination and remove water, sludge and contaminants from tanks. STS systems guarantee the integrity of stored fuel, providing reliable emergency power whenever it is needed.
STS Fuel Maintenance Systems provide Optimal Fuel Quality for Reliable Engine Performance at All Times. They prevent clogged engine filters, costly downtime, periodic tank cleaning, replacing out of spec fuel, and injection system repairs.
The principal components are a continuous duty motor with coupled gear pump, filter/water separator with vacuum and water sensor and gauge, Algae-X Fuel Conditioner, and a high pressure sensor.
The system is operated by the programmable, UL 508A certified SFC-50 Algae-X Smart Filtration Controller. All components and controls are contained in a powder-coated, lockable, weatherproof NEMA cabinet.
For safe operation the STS 6000 is equipped with a drip tray monitored by a leak detector. The system will automatically shut-down and the external alarm beacon will switch on when:
1. Filter element requires service;
2. Water needs to be drained from the separator:
3. Pump vacuum, or
4. Discharge pressure is too high
5. Leak in the cabinet is detected
In case of an alarm situation the Alarm Beacon light will be visible at a distance. Larger capacity fuel polishing and tank cleaning systems are available.
To Know More about Automated Fuel Filtration System / Sts 6000-sx Please click here