MSA's new Galaxy® GX2 Automated Test System provides advanced safety management and effortless operation.
Efficiently manage the portable gas detection fleet through simple, intelligent testing and calibration of MSA Altair® and Altair® PRO.
Single-Gas Detectors and Altair® 4X and Altair® 5X Multigas Detectors, driven by the advanced technology of MSA XCell™ Sensors.
This easy-to-use automated test stand offers high performance as either a stand-alone unit or an integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA Altair® Gas Detector fleet. Once an Altair® Family Gas Detector is placed within the Galaxy® GX2 System, it can be tested and calibrated automatically. Flexibility allows for up to 10 test stations, four cylinder holders and multi-unit charger within one Galaxy® GX2 System detector bank. 18 languages can be easily chosen via onscreen menu to serve customers globally.
Features & Benefits
- Color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments
- GALAXY GX2 System is optimised for use with MSA’s XCell® Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status.
- MSA Link Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard overview and total record-keeping
- 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training
Easy setup with touch-free testing. Save up to 50% cost of ownership including calibration gas when used with MSA high-performance XCell™ Sensors. The new Galaxy® GX2 Automated Test System enables smooth and seamless management of gas detector fleets.
New MSA Link Pro Software offers proactive safety management by addressing gas exposure information and missing or failed calibrations and bump tests. The Galaxy® GX2 significantly reduces total cost of ownership through reduced calibration gas usage and faster testing times.
Click here to see simulate