Live Industrial is the exclusive Australian sales and service distributor for Schneider & Ozga strapping machines.
Schneider & Ozga are a reputable German company that design and manufacture quality specialty strapping machines specifically designed for the newspaper, printing and graphics industries.
The SA 01 is an automatic strapping machine, characterised by its simple operation and maintenance-free direct drives. It is capable of strapping up to 45 straps per minute, using 5 - 12mm PP strapping, making it the perfect strapping machine for bundles of newspapers and magazines, and for use by commercial printers. Maximum bundle size is 600mm (W) x 500mm (H).
Additional features of the Schneider & Ozga SA 01 automatic strapping machine include:
- Automatic strap feeding
- Colour RAL 5007 (brilliant blue)
- Infinite adjustment of the strap tension
- Maintenance-free direct drives
- PLC control (Mitsubishi) with malfunction
- Short pre-heating time
- Strap control
- Strap counter
- Touchscreen, lockable with free programmable code
Optional features of the Schneider & Ozga SA 01 automatic strapping machine include:
- Air gun with spiral hose
- Cable numbering
- Light inside the machine
- Special colour
Specifications of the Schneider & Ozga SA 01 automatic strapping machine are as follows:
- Strap type: plastic (polypropylene, PP)
- Strap width: 5-12mm
- Strap thickness: 0.35-0.70mm
- Strap coil size: inner 200-228mm, outer 450mm, width 165-210mm
- Seal type: thermal welding seal
- Strap capacity: maximum 45 straps / minute
- Bundle size: minimum 80mm(W) x 5mm(H), maximum 600mm(W) x 500mm(H)
- Electrical supply: 230V / 1PH / 50Hz
- Electricity requirement: 0.8kW
- Tension: maximum 200N
- Machine weight: approx. 105kg
The SA 01 automatic strapping machines are available from Live Industrial, the exclusive Australian sales and service distributor for Schneider & Ozga. Visit our website to learn more about the SA 01 automatic strapping machine, and the rest of the S&O range of strapping machines and strapping systems, and to view the full range of packaging equipment and consumables we have on offer.