Automation and Control – Microlink
The Microlink is the complete control system for small power stations with up to 3 generators (2 to 3 generator versions are available) and up to 2 outgoing feeders (1 or 2 feeder versions are available). This system is ready to be installed right out of the shipping box.
The Microlink is the little brother of the commander.
Testing and Modelling Facilities
The Control Systems Engineering Facility (CSEF) provides a 1:50 scale physical model of a small grid such as Denham, Nguiu and Mawson. POWERCORP products such as the Low Load Diesel, Dynamic Grid Interface and PowerStore are used directly in the system.
The CSEF uses real components and distribution topologies and is used for:
- Developing new products and systems including prototyping, implementation and testing.
- Training of operators and engineers including fault finding and tuning.
- Reproducing problems from the field using the CSEF so that problems can be analysed, solved and solutions tested before trying them in the field.
The CSEF is a vital part of the POWERCORP infrastructure, without it many of our projects would be difficult or impossible. In detail it provides:
- A 1:50 scale electrical system which allows us to test systems up to 1000kW.
- CSEF test genset Electric motors which replace the diesel engines in the full scale system.
- A distribution network including feeders, consumers and wind turbine generation.
- Control and communications using Powercorp products such as the GSS, FMS and SMS.
- A test control system which is used to control the consumer load on the system.
- Update consumer load every second.
- Separate control of active and reactive power.
- Replay consumer data from the field.
- Control the wind speed in a manner similar to consumer load including playback of real data.
- Automatic testing using a simple scripting language.
Mechanical Product Development
- System schematics and layouts
- Facility and site planning
- Detail design
- Design for manufacturing
- CAD drafting
- Mild and stainless steel manufacturing capabilities
To Know More about Automation And Control – “microlink” Please click here