AWEA HVM series - 5 side Machining Centre
AWEA machines are in use by world leading companies - FORD, NISSAN, TOYOTA & BOEING (and their first five sub contractors) etc. AWEA are the biggest international bridge type machining center manufacturer in Taiwan and have the largest market share of this business at 70%.
Satisfying the requirements of Toolrooms that demand high performance& high quality machinery 100% ISO-9001 quality control system & facility Totally dedicated to after sales service as a top priority
- Adjustable torque limiting overload clutch X, Y close loop feedback system
- External pulse coder on Z axis
- Automatic head exchange system
- Horizontal head 90 degrees index device
- 60 tools magazine
- Two step gear head
- Automatic tool change system in vertical and horizontal
- Centralised automatic lubricating system
- Spindle temperature control system
- Recycling lubricating oil collector for all axes
- Flood coolant system and chip bucket
- Chip collector on both sides of table
- Two splash guard
- Over head swivel pendulum type control panel
- Remote hand wheel
- Work light
- Operation cycle finish and alarm light
- Spray hose for chip wash down
- RS-232 interface
- Protection cover for vertical head
- Automatic power off
- Tool box
- 5 degrees indexing head
- 90/120 tools magazine
- Caterpillar type chip conveyor
- CNC rotary tables
- Rigid tapping
- MP10 scanning systems for mold and die
- Automatic work piece measuring system
- 14" colour CRT
- Full splash guard
- Special spindle head on request
Bridge type VMC (VP, SP/LP, VP/SP-HSS, HVM):
1. Rugged machine structure:
- A. The thick casting wall and reinforcement ribs give unsurpassed rigidity, and prevents any bending or twisting.
- B. The single one piece of column and bridge casting is made by GC-275 Meehanite casting. The column is bolted to the machine bed to ensure the accuracy, alignment, squareness and rigidity.
2. Optimum symmetrical loading spindle system:
- A. The counter balance system of the headstock consists of two hydraulic cylinders to balance the distribution of the headstock weight perfectly. The twin hydraulic cylinders are symmetrically placed to ensure the equal loading, and maintain the sensitivity and accuracy on the cutting area.
- B. The floating hydraulic cylinder keeps the spindle bearing from being pushed during tool change cycle and assures long-term accuracy and spindle life.
- C. The spindle has large angular ball bearings to give power transmission efficiency to the spindle nose and heavy duty machining.
- D. The spindle temperature kept by the oil circulating heat exchanger ensures constant spindle temperature, so the heat generation and spindle expansion can be reduced, even during high speed and long-time continuous using.
- A. Awea’s ATC is one of the fastest magazine among the class of Bridge type machines. The tool-to-tool changing time is 8 seconds.
- B. The automatic tool magazine door protects tools from coolant, chips and dust while changing.
- C. The special-designed lock pin device on the swing arm prevents gripper failure when the arm rotates.
- D. The unique hydro-pneumatic cylinder limits the strength properly and prevents damage. The additional foot-release device is convenient for the operator to exchange tool manually.
- A. The rapid traverse rate is up to 20m / min. The special heavy-duty high-precision linear guideway for X, Y axes have low frictional coefficient as 0.003 – 0.005, which provides high accuracy for long-time using.
- B. The customer-oriented safety device on all feed systems protects the machine from damages caused by any accident, incorrect programming or operating error.
- C. The unique torque limit clutches protect the machine from damage that caused by spindle head interference, so normal operation can be quickly restored after disorders have been fixed.
5. Optional heads applications:
- A. Awea’s own develop and manufacture, the optional convertible heads to optimize to the high efficiency and high performance.
- B. The Awea-patent optional heads can be picked up programmable, index position manually, creating more working capacity. All the advanced functions of Awea machines are designed to provide optimized performance at every job shop.
- Based on the experience and reputation from Bridge Type machining center, from the year of 2000, Awea developed whole series of CNC Vertical Machining Centers, to provide the product variety and comprehensive service to customers.
To Know More about Awea Hvm Series - 5 Side Machining Centre Please click here