Axial piston fixed displacement motors
Axial Piston Motor Series 20
- The output speed is proportional to the flow rate of the input fluid.
- The output torque is proportional to the differential between high and low pressure sides of the fluid circuit.
- The direction of motor (out put) shaft rotation depends upon which port the fluid enters the motor.
Features of Axial Piston Fixed Displacement Motors
- Axial piston fixed displacement motors, series 20, are well-engineered and easy to handle.
- The full-length shaft with a high efficient tapered roller bearing arrangement offers a high loading capacity for external radial forces.
- High case pressures can be achieved without leakage even at the lowest temperatures by using suitable shaft seals.
- The modular construction of the units simplifies the production of a wide variety of model options while limiting the number of different components involved.
- Light weight, short versions available on request.
For more information on Axial Piston Fixed Displacement Motors, please click here.