Backplane Systems Technology (BST) was established in 1989 to service the needs of systems integrators.
BST exclusively represents iBase Technology, InduKey Keyboards, Sintrones, Keymat, Perfectron, Neousys, ICP DAS, MPL, RuggON, IEI Technology, Aplex Technology and Avalue Technology in Australia. Each manufacturer is a leader in their specific field of Industrial Computer Hardware Design and Manufacture.
Located in Sydney, and servicing Australia and New Zealand-wide, BST specialises in the supply of high integrity electronic 'building blocks' for data acquisition, monitoring and control systems. These items inlude:
• Custom 19” Rackmount Servers & KVM Accessories
• IP65 Rugged Tablet PCs with Optional Vehicle/Desktop Docks
• Industrial LCD Monitors with Optional Touch Technologies
• Extensive Range of Industrial Grade Panel PCs
• Embedded PCs:
-- For PoE Applications
-- Industrial Fanless
-- Digital Signage & Kiosks
-- Vehicle Rated with Ignition Control
-- MIL Spec and IP65, IP67 & IP68
-- Extended Operating Temperature
-- EN50155 Railway Certified
-- EC60945 Marine Certified
• Industrial IP65/IP68 Keyboards & Vandal Resistant Keypads
• InnoDisk’s Industrial & Extended Temperature SSD Storage and Memory Devices
• Distributed I/O Modules, Data Acquisition, Communications, Networking & Control Products
In short, a complete package of well specified, reliable and internationally recognised hardware products for systems integrators and control engineers.
The close relationship with our suppliers allows us to design and manufacture custom boards, embedded systems, keyboards, chassis and other industrial computer products for our customers.
Call our helpful sales team to discuss your requirements.