TISO style valves are popular in mineral processing cyclone circuits.
Standby pumps are often used in critical areas of a processing plant. It is common practice to have two pumps discharge into a common line. Without the use of the TISO valve, this would require a shut-off valve on each pump discharge and a 'Y' fitting.
The body of the TISO valve replaces the 'Y' fitting and its automatic ball action replaces the shutoff valves.
The TISO Ball Check Valve performs these functions automatically, without any external energy source. The TISO valve is designed for maximum abrasion resistance and minimal pressure drop, making it a trouble-free addition to a piping system.
- Available in 2"(50mm) through to 24" (600mm) with 10/20/25 BAR ratings
- All wetted parts are lined with hot vulcanised natural rubber
- Other linings available on request
- Can be supplied with flange or Victaulic™ fittings
- Cost effective– no actuators or controls required
- Minimal pressure drop
- Self-operating – no actuator required
- Heavy Duty carbon steel construction-Grade350
- Finish is abrasive clean to 1.5 and painted with Interzone 954 2 part epoxy
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with AS4037 and ASME B16.34-2009
- Hollow aluminium urethane coated ball
- 304 Stainless Steel replaceable seats
- Replaceable internal ball guides