Current supported label printers are Zebra, Datamax, Birch, Samsung and other printers that use the EPL/ZPL programming language.
Product labels can be printed in a few ways:
- By selecting purchase orders placed with a Supplier
- By selecting the individual item from the items list.
- By making your own custom label.
Shipping labels can be printed by:
- Selecting the Customer from the Customer list or
- Selecting the Supplier from the Supplier list or
- Making your own custom label.
You can select by individual label how many to print if the retrieved quantity does not suit you.
Imagine the peace of mine if you were to preprint the labels from a purchase order you have placed with a customer and then use these labels to ensure your staff receive the correct number of goods. All sorts of economies are possible.
With a well printed label you can then use barcode scanners when you invoice the product.
The evaluation version is fully functional but is limited by only working with the sample databases.
Versions available for QuickBooks, Retail Manager and MYOB
Simple to use but powerful software.