Barcode Scanner | Sick - CLV 410 Series
.The CLV 410 is the most powerful scanner of its size on the market today. The compact (62.5 x 59 x 35.2mm) design of the CLV 410 makes it ideal for applications where space is limited, without sacrificing speed or dependability. The CLV 410 can process 200 to 800 scans per second and has a reading range of 50-380mm.
Its integrated scanner and decoder give it a very high throughput. The CLV 410's unique, patented technology uses a simple, bar code scanner-specific reflector as a scanning trigger. This "Reflector Polling" eliminates the need for extra devices such as photoelectric sensors.
Ideal applications for the CLV 410 include automated medical instrumentation products for test tube tracking and pharmaceutical label/product verification.
Rugged, diecast zinc housing gives the CLV 410 lasting durability, while precision optics and powerful electronics maximise reliability. All parameters of the CLV 410, including minimum reading distance, bar code resolution, scan frequency, bar code label specifications, and data format, are selectable via included Windows-based software.
This capability allows you to harness the power of the CLV 410 to your specific application. The CLV 410, featuring compact design and powerful performance, is the next step in SICK's pursuit of ever-smaller, ever-faster scanners.
Features & Benefits
- Reflector polling generates an integrated trigger
- Profile programming makes configuration easy
- Auto Setup for flexible adjustment
- Auto collimation guarantees high reading reliability
- Beeper reports the reading gate
- Wide power supply voltage range
- Compact housing Line or Raster scanner option
- Unparalleled easy adjustment
- Quick installation
- Minimised costs due to integrated functions
- Quick adaptation to your application
- Flexible integration even in highly sophisticated machines
- Highest availability High reliability
- 12 Months Warranty