Affordable, Portable, Ready for the Field
Digital and Analog Transmitter Verification with Outstanding Interference Resolution Capabilities.
The NetTek analyzer with the YBT250 test module is not an expensive, do-everything solution; instead, the YBT250 test module is optimized to perform the day-to-day RF and demodulation measurement tasks that occupy the majority of a technician's time. Further, the YBT250 test module offers this capability at a surprisingly low price, in a rugged, easy-to-use package, suitable for all field environments.
Now, only one tool is needed for RF transmitter maintenance, with specific measurements for GSM/GPRS, EDGE, W-CDMA/UMTS, cdmaOne, cdma2000 1xRTT,cdma2000 1xEV-DO, TDMA, and analog.
Easy to Use
The NetTek analyzer is based around the familiar Windows CE operating system. As a result, users will spend less time learning the instrument and more time troubleshooting the network. The YBT250 test module puts measurement functions just a point of the finger away. Furthermore, built-in help guides speed the measurement process.
Common measurements have been optimized for quick, repeatable results. For example, novice users can display spectrum analyzer results with straightforward Windows-like zoom and resize controls.
The Sequencer allows users to do a customized selection of the RF Power Carrier Frequency, Occupied Bandwidth, Code Domain Signal Quality, and Code Domain Power measurements.
Features & Benefits
- Handheld, Multi-standard Base Station Transmitter Field Tester
- Measure Power and Verify the Most Important RF Transmitter Functions of GSM/GPRS, EDGE, W-CDMA/UMTS, cdmaOne, cdma2000 1xRTT, cdma2000 1xEV-DO, TDMA and Analog Base Stations.
- Interference Analyst with High Sensitivity, Including AM and FM Demodulation, Helps Identify Interference Problems
- Modular Instrument for Handheld NetTek® Platform which Allows for Easy Future Expansion for New Functions
- Measure Field Strength for W-CDMA and other RF signals to assure compliance with emission limits
- Measure cdma2000 or W-CDMA/UMTS RF performance, including ten strongest PN values or Scrambling Codes, without a physical connection to the base station
- Base Station Transmitter Troubleshooting in the Field
- Resolve Interference Problems
- Maintenance and Installation Checks
- RF QoS Monitoring
- W-CDMA and RF Field Strength measurements