The mill contains a charge of glass beads which, when agitated with the product, will achieve a fine dispersion on most pigments within 15-30 minutes.
The product is then discharged via a specially designed valve incorporating a separator screen to retain glass beads.
- A unique machine for the paint and ink industry combining premix, grinding and dispersing operations
- Special spoked disc rotor with glass grinding media produces extremely fine dispersions at high production rates
- Vessel easily cleaned using letdown materials
- Simple robust construction with fixed speed operation
- Easily cleaned air or manually operated discharge valve with a heavy media retaining screen
- Water jacketted vessel for precise temperature control
- Quality epoxy paint finish