A versatile portable and compact winch for pulling, lifting, lowering, spanning, 4WD recovery and securing loads over large distances.
- Lightweight, safe and easy to operate.
- Compact, high strength aluminium alloy housing with smooth contour design, a large flat base surface for increased stability in horizontal and vertical working positions.
- An overload protection system is built-in with a shearing pin in the forward lever which will shear when approximately 25% overloaded. The broken pins can be replaced without removing the load. Spare pins are located in the operating lever for RVBH08 and in the handle for RVBH16 and RVBH32.
- Forward and reverse lever placed in tandem, providing a slim compact design for storage and ensuring maximum power transfer.
- The rope clamp system is easily disengaged with a lever, allowing smooth installation of the wire rope.
- The Big Haul Creeper Winch comes complete with operating lever and 20m of wire rope mounted on a reel for all models. The wire rope is fitted with a safety latch hook at one end and is tapered at the other end for easy access into the unit.
- The Big Haul Creeper Winch has a parallel clamping system, which has a large surface contact area, providing an evenly distributed grip at a lower force that results in less rope wear. The system offers a longer rope advance and requires less handle pulling effort, thus increasing operator efficiency.
- All models are equipped with an anchor bolt that offers numerous connection possibilities with load hooks, wire rope and chain slings.
- All Big Haul Creeper Winches are tested and have individual serial numbers for easy traceability to a test certificate.
- Big Haul Creeper Winches are easy to maintain, service and repair.
- Complies to AS1418.2