Extreme effectiveness with triple filtering action:
- Mechanical action: water passes radially through the sponge to eliminate the particles in suspension.
- Biological action: water passes the plastic biological supports at low speed and the high-porosity substrate where the beneficial bacteria eliminate waste organic substances.
- Anti-algae action: the passage with the maximum exposure to the ultra-violet light makes the algae clump together allowing their subsequent elimination.
Versatility and user-friendliness:
- Extremely easy release of the filter lid for easy maintenance.
- The filter can be partly buried in the ground up to the lid as the water inlet and outlet are placed on the upper part of the filter.
- Back-flush system to eject pollution brought inside the filter by the pump without moving or opening the filter and simply inverting the water flow.