Once started up, the system can work independently, always ensuring supply of material to the mixer (plaster sprayer), limiting the labour necessary at the jobsite to the minimum thanks to the electric panel especially designed to power and interact with a level indicator fitted on the hood of the mixer (or plaster sprayer) hopper.
The system can work in complete autonomy and safety since it is provided with a pre-calibrated relief valve; this ensures the maximum pressure limit the system can reach, even in case of blocking of the conveyor system.
The dry premixed material extracted from the silo fills the transporter unit. After the pressure relief valve has closed, the material is transferred by the air flow generated by the compressor into the mixing machine where water is added to produce wet mortar ready for use. The settable pressure switch controls the pressure inside the conveying line and cuts the conveying cycle in case of plugging. The safety valve always guarantees the safety of the operator.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Pressure relief valve by WAM®
- Body manufactured in powder-coated carbon steel
- 5.5 kW compressor for 100 m3/h (7.5 HP for 59 cfm) or 7.5 kW compressor for 140 m3/h (10 HP for 82 cfm), 230/400 V
- Conveying length up to 75m (82yd)
- Product throughput rate from 20 to 30 kg/min (44 to 66 lb/min)
- Pressure switch to avoid plugging of the conveying line
- Customized cycle times
- Easy replacement of pressure relief valve seal
- Safety valve to protect operator on plant
- Flow regulation valves for different product
Options & Accessories
- Product conveyor pipe (2 x 25m / 2 x 27 yd)
- Electric cable extension (50m / 55 yd)
- Loading hopper cover for pneumatic conveying system including level indicator and filter element
- Neutral colour for customization