Our specialist team will maintain your accounts at a fraction of what you pay an accountant. We also provide your business with an accredited MYOB bookkeeping service that includes accounting software training, installation and trouble shooting.
Our bookkeeping service includes:
- Basic data entry
- Sorting out your bookwork and organising efficient accounting systems
- Accounts payable - entering supplier invoices, supplier payments, petty cash, print outstanding creditors
- Accounts receivable - customised invoices, client invoicing, customer receipts, print outstanding debtors
- Chart of accounts set up and maintained, bank and credit card reconciliation
- Reconciling Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Bank Accounts
- Preparation of 'Profit and Loss' and 'Balance Sheet' for tax returns
- Details of Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Pay As You Go (PAYG) tax payable
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) preparation
- Inventory -Set up and maintain inventory and inventory reporting.
- Payroll - Setting up payroll for each employee, Entering pay cheques for payment by cash, cheque or Internet, annual, sick, long service, and RDO accruals,
- Produce reports for PAYG and superannuation, Print payment summaries
At SmallBiz Bookkeeping and Marketing we not only look after your books and simplify your financials, but can also provide you with valuable business insights.
By utilising the skills of our highly trained bookkeepers and marketing professionals, with qualifications ranging from Certificate IV in Financial Services (Bookkeeping) to Commerce (Accounting) / Law Degrees, we can assist you with the "business side" of bookkeeping.
Our bookkeepers keep up to date with the latest developments in the profession through their involvement with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
We will match your requirements with our most appropriate bookkeeper's skills and 'personality' fit to ensure a great working relationship and the best possible outcome. We will work with you to provide information that can help you with:
- The preparation of budgets to improve cash flow forecasts
- Advice on how to improve profit margins and performance ratios
- Your business plans and analysis