Live Industrial's team of Service Technicians have extensive experience with and knowledge of all brands and types of packaging machinery, equipment and systems, and offer a wide range of technical services along the Mornington Peninsula, throughout Melbourne and Victoria, and Australia-wide.
Our range of packaging equipment technical services on offer include:
- fast and cost-effective breakdown maintenance;
- effective preventative maintenance, to minimise costly downtime and lost production; and
- quick installation and commissioning, including on-site training of production and maintenance personnel.
We offer breakdown maintenance, preventative maintenance, installation and commissioning (including on-site training) on all types and brands of packaging machinery and auxiliary equipment, including:
- battery operated and pneumatic strapping tools for use with plastic (PET and PP) strapping;
- manual and pneumatic strapping tools for use with steel strapping;
- semi-automatic strapping machines, automatic strapping machines, fully automatic strapping machines, and special application strapping machines;
- semi-automatic pallet strapping machines;
- semi-automatic and automatic rotary turntable and rotary tower stretch wrappers;
- orbital (horizontal) stretch wrappers;
- semi-automatic and automatic case erectors (carton erecting) and case (carton) sealing equipment; and
- conveyor systems.
And with discounts for loyal customers, breakdown and preventative maintenance of your packaging equipment has never been so affordable! To learn more about the range of technical services offered by Live Industrial, visit our website.