Broadband Modem / Open501R Broadband ADSL Router
The ADSL Router is designed for the small office/home office (SOHO) and for the remote office/branch office to satisfy the needs of multiple users. Utilizing Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line technology, the ADSL ROUTER enables simultaneous processing of both: phone calls and high-speed Internet access from an ordinary telephone line.
The router supports both DMT full-rate, and G.lite ADSL connectivity. It has a 10Mbps Ethernet interface (marked LAN) for connection to a home-office LAN or a single Ethernet-equipped PC.
The router supports DHCP (dynamic host configuration protocol), which automatically assigns IP addresses to PCs on a LAN. With the functionality of Network Address Translation (NAT), the PCs can share a single IP address.
Supporting up to 16 concurrent virtual-connections to multiple destinations, the router has full routing capabilities to segment/ route IP protocol and it is capable of bridging other protocols.
- Compact, high-performance standalone unit
- Bridging and routing functions
- ·G.DMT and G.lite
- Auto negotiation rate adaptation
- Up to 16 Virtual Circuits can be configured
- One Ethernet port for LAN connection
- Web configuration
- One console port for local management
- Embedded SNMP agent and ADSL Forum TR-006 ADSL Line Software upgrade capability
- Configuration backup and restoration
- Optional POTS splitter and micro filter
- Dynamic IP assignment and Network Address Translation
- Static route/ RIP/RIP v2 routing function
To Know More about Broadband Modem Please click here