Honda leads the world with revolutionary mini 4-stroke engines that deliver more power and use less oil. With their auto-decompression, electronic ignition and anti-flood primer system, Honda Brushcutters start first time, every time, year after year.
Less weight and more power are two of the great features of Honda's Mini 4 Engines used in the Brushcutters. Boasting the latest in Honda's ultra-compact, lightweight, 4-stroke engines, Honda's new UMK425 Brushcutters pump out superb power and more torque than ever before.
Honda Brushcutters run on unleaded fuel so you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again. And, with their superior engineering, Honda Brush Cutters produce less noise and smoke making them environmentally friendly.
- Delivers excellent torque and performance via its Generation II, GX25 mini 4-stroke engine;
- 360° fully inclinable operation;
- Ergonomically designed easy-grip bike handle;
- Makes tough jobs easy with a 4-tooth metal blade plus a heavy-duty tap-and-go nylon line head;
- Comfortable to use solid drive shaft with unique anti-vibration engine mount.
Delivers excellent torque and performance via its Generation II, GX25 mini 4-stroke engine;
360° fully inclinable operation.
Ergonomically designed easy-grip bike handle;
Makes tough jobs easy with a 4-tooth metal blade* plus a heavy-duty tap-and-go nylon line head;
Comfortable to use solid drive shaft with unique anti-vibration engine mount.
Peace of Mind:
Product warranty - 4 year Extended Domestic Warranty
- 1 year Commercial Warranty
*4-year extended warranty. Domestic use only. Not applicable to engines sold as separate units. Full terms & conditions available at authorised Honda dealerships.
*4-tooth metal blade is an optional extra and not included in the price of the Brush Cutter.