The type of Explosion Vents offered includes:
- Types VSP™ and VSS™ - Domed single section metal explosion vents with integral gaskets. The dome resists vacuum and vacuum cycling.
- Type VSE™ - A flat, single section metal explosion vent with integral gaskets designed for near static operating pressures.
- Type EXP™ a flat vent with a slotted 316 SS top section and FEP/PTFE Seal. Type EXP/V™ provides vacuum support.
- Type EXP/DV™ - a round domed explosion vent of composite construction with integral vacuum support and gaskets.
- Type LCV™ - a flat explosion vent of composite construction with integral gaskets.
- Type HTV™ - a lightly domed vent designed for high temperature service to 1,000°F (538°C) and above.
VSB Vent Benefits:
- Lowest available vent set pressure
- Zero maintenance of functional parts
- Low mass, simple installation
- Designed for non fragmentation
- Available translucent construction
- Excellent insulating properties
- Simple replacement
BSB Safety Systems Products include:
Tension Loaded Discs /Tension Loaded Disks
Reverse Buckling Rupture Discs
Sanitary Rupture Discs / Sanitary Rupture Disks
Metal Rupture Discs
Graphite Rupture Discs / Graphite Disks
Explosion Vents / Explosion Panels
Buckling Pin Relief Valves (BPRV)
Rupture Disc Sizing Software & Services
Rupture Disc Sensors
High Temperature. Vents
High Temp Panel
Burst Alert Sensors
Process Vessel Relief Venting
Process Pipework Relief Venting
Heat Exchanger Tube Rupture Protection
Relief Valve Isolation Against Leakage or Corrosive Substances
Flare Protection Against Control Valve Failure
Dust Collector Over-pressure Protection
Dust Explosion Protection
Spark and Ember detection and Extinguishing