Superior design features maintain handling efficiency whilst providing the ultimate weather protection for stocks of dangerous goods in confined or difficult environments.
Manufactured from heavy zinc coated sheet and steel sections finished with 2 pack polyurethene gloss finish for years of trouble free endurance for Australian conditions.
Each unit is constructed to the highest quality standards and exacting specifications, meeting or exceeding the requirements of AS 1940 – 1993
- Rear wall vent
- Lifting Lugs
- Safety Signage
- Mid height racking for forklift access
- Bi- fold doors
- Suspended floor
- Heavy duty anchoring and earth bonding plates
- Door louvre vents
- Spill control sump
- Lockable slow release drain cock
- Efficient loading or unloading – full forklift access through bi-fold doors
- 150 locking bars & cam locks maintain high security
- All units meet or exceed Australian standards and EPA requirements
- Lockable slow release sump cock
- High build 2 pack polyurethane finish providing resistance against weather, spills and splashes
- Galvanised steel frame to suit all Australian conditions
- Heavy duty anchoring and earth bonding base plates
- Cyclone proof and with footing details provided
- Fully relocatable providing flexibility for changing circumstances
- Efficient, effective and more economical alternative to permanent structures
Space saving single sided access stores with standard mid height racking and bi-fold doors on one side.
Economical dual sided access stores with mid height racking and bi-fold doors both sides for large stocks of dangerous goods.