Specifically designed for small volumes of difficult to treat waste water in a single application. Ideal for Commercial and Small Industrial users generating as little as 100 litres of contaminated waste per day.
1. FILL - Transfer your waste water into the treatment tank, when and how it suits you.
2. MIX - Add RM-10 Chemical and turn on. Auto/Off timer allows you to return whenever.
3. DRAIN - Open valve to drain clean water to sewer (or re-use). Drain encapsulated sludge into Filter Bag. Leave to drain until you want.
4. EMPTY - Dump Sludge into waste bin. Refit Filter Bag and close valves. Unit is now ready to treat another batch.
Some Typical Applications
- PRINT SHOPS - Screen Printing; Litho; Flexo; Offset etc.
- MACHINE SHOPS - Coolants; Lubricants; Quench; Surface Preparation etc. WORK SHOPS - Parts Washing; Rinsing; Engine Degreasing etc.
- GENERAL - Process Waste; Floor Washing; Vehicle Washdown; Recycle etc.
- CHEMICAL PROCESSING - Waste Water Treatment
Separates & Removes
- Emulsified Oils
- Heavy Metals
- Suspended Solids
- Fats And Greases
Features & Benefits of Busta Units
- Versatile and Flexible. Should your waste water change, the Busta Unit will allow additional chemical dosage, longer mix times, or a different chemical formula.
- Minimal installation costs - simply connect power to the mixer and connect clean water to the sewer ... and turn it on!
- Ideal batch size from 300 to 500 litres. Enables daily or weekly treatment to suit your volume of waste water.
- The Re-usable filter bags for sludge collection and disposal
- Two discharge valves allow clean water to be released first (for possible reuse) no matter what type of waste water is being treated.
- Rental Terms are available - Low deposit, plus easy monthly payments.
Clay based chemicals are pre-blended with minerals, inorganic and organic acids, bases and polymers.
A unique feature of RM-10 Chemicals is that they permanently encapsulate all the contaminents enabling discharge of sludge to Landfill.