- Powered by the cleaning fluid itself, ensuring an even, heavy, stream-like pattern
- Hydraulic cleaning action throughout all pressure ranges, even low pressure applications
- Superior cleaning action when compared with similar cleaning devices
- Available in a range of materials such as Acetyl Polymer, Teflon and PDVF to suit all cleaning environments
- Increased cleaning efficiency means shorter cleaner cycles, reducing total operational costs via less water or cleaning chemical usage
Tank Cleaning Nozzles in "All Shapes & Sizes"
- Fixed & rotating nozzles from 180° to 360° patterns.
- Low and high pressure units, fluid, air and electric driven.
- Small tank diameters to large vessels, including rail.
- Portable and fixed units to meet your applications and tank sizes.
- Full Hygenic specifications for pharmaceutical and critical hygene cleaning.
- Unique fixed 'cluster' and 'non-clog' spiral nozzles available.
For further information about the C.I.P - Tank Cleaning visit Reel-tech at http://www.reeltech.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Reel-tech team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Toughest For The Roughest