C10 ADSL Remote Filter/Splitter
The C10 Wall mounted ADSL/2/ 2+ Filter/Splitter is ACA-compliant and separates signals to allow simultaneous use of telephone and ADSL2+ service.
This model is a hard wired, technician installed device. Filters are no longer required at your house/office when this is installed. Perfect for houses with Alarm systems etc.
Again a certified technician is required to install this device.
- Has a 3 port IDC termination for line, modem and phone.
- Isolate telephone equipment impedances from the ADSL and Home Phone Network (HPN) house wiring.
- Attenuate ADSL and HPN signals to telephone equipment to prevent conversion to voice band signals.
- Attenuate HPN signals to unbalanced telephone equipment to prevent radiation into electronic equipment.
- Attenuate radio signals picked up by unbalanced telephone acting as an antenna from affecting ADSL and HPN receivers.
- Minimise voice band interference – transmission, signalling and supervision.
- G.dmt, G.Lite, ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+ compatible.
- Conforms to AS/ACIF S041:2005, AS/ACIF S002 – Appendix F; and AS/NZS60950(AS3260) safety.
- Conforms to Telstra RCIT.0004, and
- Meets ETSI TS 101 952 –1-1 v1.1.1 (2002-05)
altC10 Remote Filter/Splitter Product Brochure (172Kb - Pdf)
To Know More Please click here