For this purpose it uses a catalytic sensor which does not consume any chemical substance.
This portable instrument is particularly suitable for detecting levels of CO potentially dangerous for human beings in heating, refrigeration, ventilation/air-conditioning installations and, in general, in industrial, commercial or residential environments where combustion gas may accumulate.
The most common use is to locate the source giving off the CO, facilitated by the presence of a buzzer, the frequency of which increases with the concentration of the CO. Above a level of 200ppm, the buzzer makes a continuous sound.
Features of CA895 Carbon Monoxide Meter:
- Easy one-hand operation.
- 2000-count backlit LCD display.
- Two measurement modes: "normal" for detection of CO source and "average" for precise measurement.
- Beeper indication of possible risk.
- MAX and HOLD functions.
- Backlit display.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Includes rugged, shockproof, protective, dirt resistant holster.
Applications of CA895 Carbon Monoxide Meter:
- HVAC installation and maintenance.
- Subway/tunnel monitoring.
- Measuring CO gas levels in automotive repair facilities.