The Fluke DSX-5000 improves the efficiency of copper certification with unmatched speed for testing Cat 6A and Class FA while meeting draft IEC Level V – the most stringent accuracy requirement.
- Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber loss, OTDR testing and Wi-Fi analysis
- ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
- LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- The DSX reduces the time required to fix cabling faults with Dedicated Diagnostics, a simple test that locates the problem
- Ten second Cat 6A test time contributes to the fastest way to gain certification
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk and distance to shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Manage up to 12,000 test results with full graphics
- Capacitive touchscreen allows quick setup with easily selectable cable types, standards and testing parameters
- 1 billion links reported on LinkWare management software
For more information or a quote to hire the Fluke DSX-5000 Cable Analyser please call or use the IndustrySearch email enquiry for a direct reply.