You also need the ability to track results in real time so that you can continually fine-tune your campaigns and maximize ROI.
NetSuite CRM+ marketing campaign software allows you to create and track highly targeted marketing campaigns based on your customers' demographics, purchase trends, response patterns and support histories. This allows you to not only meet customer needs but also proactively anticipate them.
NetSuite CRM+ campaign management also helps you optimize your marketing campaigns by providing real-time ROI and performance reports on your personalized dashboard, allowing you to pinpoint problems and spot new opportunities. As you expand your marketing channels, NetSuite CRM+ marketing campaign software gives you the ability to effectively track your opportunities and their source, whether referrals, promotions or other lead sources.
- Create, execute and track marketing campaigns rapidly and in real time to maximize the value of your leads and opportunities
- Translate marketing campaigns into cash: Track not only how many new opportunities each campaign generates, but how many actual orders are placed as a result of the campaign
- Better understand which marketing campaigns worked and which didn't—and why—allowing you to continuously improve your processes
- Segment customer data to deliver a true one-to-one platform for marketing your products and services
- Assess how well each of your promotions is doing in real time—and make adjustments on the fly—to stay ahead of the competition.
- Manage, track and analyze all marketing campaigns—including email, direct mail, events and multi-channel campaigns—in a single application
- Create target groups with purchased lists, or with lists mined from customer order, case, opportunity and transaction histories
- Create campaign content quickly through templates
- Using built-in reports, analyze campaign statistics and ROI, from the start of the marketing campaign to the final order transaction
- Analyze conversion rates and ROI by lead source, and see how many leads were generated by each lead source
- Categorize leads as either unqualified or qualified, and assess the number of touch points needed to move a lead through your sales process
- Allow sales reps and managers to track the ROI for each campaign from a single, powerful database.