Capacitor Duty Contactors | T-Range
Supplied by: Electric Parts Supplies
Capacitor Duty Contactors are specially design to meet capacitor switching applications.
They are fitted with contact block of 3 early make auxiliary contacts in series with quick discharge damping resistor to limit pick current to the value within contactor making capacity such that normal rated capacitor current is carried by main contacts which, after closing, effectively by-pass the damping resistors.
These contactors conforms to IEC 947-4-1 & IS 13947-4-1
Range of Capacitor Duty Contactors: T-Range:
Capacitor Duty Contactors, 3 Pole, are available in 8 ratings to meet exact applications need in ratings 10 kVAR;12.5 kVAR; 16.7 kVAR; 20 kVAR; 25 kVAR; 30.3 kVAR; 40 kVAR; 60 kVAR., suitable for clip-on or base mounting.
It has provision of 1 NO + 1NC or 2NC auxiliary contacts & extra auxiliary contacts are feasible
by using side snap-on blocks. The contactors are suitable for operating temperature of 50 degree C without de-rating.
Benefits of Capacitor Duty Contactors: T-Range:
- Saves cost of expensive replacements
- Saves energy; reduced watt loss during “ON” conditions
- Operator safety through IP 20 shrouds on power & control terminals
- Higher safety in operations
- Switching of capacitor bank in parallel without de-rating
- Less maintenance & down timing.
- Higher electrical life
Standards & Approvals of Capacitor Duty Contactors: T-Range:
- Designed to meet or exceed IEC, UL, CSA, VDE, BS & BIS standards
- Compliance to IEC 947-4-1 & BIS 13947-4-1
- CE marked
- ISO 9001:2000 certified company