Capital Safety, a 3M Company, is the world's leading designer, manufacturer and training provider solely dedicated to providing innovative solutions in fall protection. Through its leading operating brands, DBI-SALA® and PROTECTA®, Capital Safety specialises in height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment. All of Capital Safety’s fall protection equipment and services are backed by extensive training, knowledgeable technical assistance, professional customer service and a world-wide network of fully trained distributors.
The height safety market is driven by the increasing world-wide legislation governing the use of safety equipment for workers in a wide variety of industries. In the construction field, for instance, falls from height are the biggest cause of death and lost time accidents.
The product range available from Capital Safety includes:-
- Full body safety harnesses
- Tripods, davit arms and winches
- Ladder safety systems
- Installed horizontal lifelines
- Belts, anchors and pole straps
- Cable and webbing self retracting lifelines
- Rapid deployment rescue systems
- Rescue and Industrial rope access equipment
- Netting systems and solutions
- RFID equipped equipment and web enabled information management systems
- Fall Protection for tools (dropped objects prevention equipment)
Capital Safety's operations have outstanding quality control standards world-wide. All main manufacturing sites hold ISO 9001 accreditation. Additionally all products meet or exceed the requirements for their construction and operation in the relevant geographic market.
Capital Safety, a 3M Company, is a global manufacturer of fall protection, confined space and industrial rescue equipment and home of the DBI-SALA® and PROTECTA® brands.
All of Capital Safety’s fall protection equipment and services are backed by extensive training, knowledgeable technical assistance and professional customer service.
Capital Safety was acquired by 3M in August 2015. For more information contact Capital Safety on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ)