That's why effective case assignment and help desk software are top priorities at customer-savvy companies.
With NetSuite CRM+, you get help desk software that can assign, manage, route and resolve customer support cases across your diverse communication channels, including phone, fax and web. Automated case management and e-mail notification also ensure that everyone stays in the loop, and consequently, that customer receive only top-notch service.
- Give customers world-class service and support that helps increase satisfaction and leads to longer, more profitable relationships
- Give support reps all the information they need within a single, powerful application; reps no longer waste time hunting for contracts, invoices or other data in disparate systems or departments
- Cut costs and improve workflow with help desk software that automates the business processes associated with customer support case assignment, management and escalation
- Route cases intelligently, enabling fast, efficient prioritization
- Meet the requirements of your support agreements with help desk software that delivers fast and effective case management.
- Respond to customer cases across a variety of mediums, including email, phone and fax
- Log and analyze e-mail communications in order to better serve current and future customers
- Segment and prioritize customer support cases according to customers who've been waiting the longest, the types of service contracts you offer, or any other criteria that you set
- Route and track support cases according to product, issue, case type, partner or customer, giving customers a specialist in each area to address their concerns
- Notify customer service reps when a customer support case has been assigned to them, and enable them to view the complete customer record, including sales, service and accounting histories
- Escalate more complex cases, either manually or automatically, to lead reps and managers for quicker resolution
- View escalated support cases in real-time as part of key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards and reports, giving customer service reps the ability to analyze this data with a few clicks
- Keep service reps in the loop by notifying them whenever changes are made to their assigned cases; notify them when someone changes the priority or status of a case.