The Elizabeth Macarthur Fruit Fly Production Facility, required an upgrade of their existing laboratory dust extraction system (and you though there was already too many of these bugs, but no the Government needs more? I think its something to do with eradication of fruit flies, by breeding impotent and weak varieties and then letting the bugs loose?).
Two of Indux’s IMF shaker clean dust collectors, were selected due to their high efficiency, low servicing cost and, long filter life.
The IMF series of dust collectors use “big” bore filter bags, that allow the dust to readily clear down the dust cake or shavings, and ample dust drop plenums, pre-separating most of the dust before the filters, this minimizes airflow resistance saving energy requirements and reduces filter wear.
- Dust extraction points via Coral Articulated Dust Arms and specialized at source pivoting dust capture hoods.
- In duct Electric Dampers for automatic airflow directed to the machinery in use, minimizing airflow and therefore energy requirements.
- A centralized electronic control panel to monitor, indicate requirements and use.
- Electrical installation.
- Powdercoat paint finish over zinc seal mild steel, ducting galvanized mild steel.
- Civil Works for the location of the two dust extractors, and site remediation.